Monday, October 11, 2010

misty willis . ...HOW CAN I SHOW MY LOVE TOO YOU

This one  stood out to me because out of all ones she submitted this one has story about a personal fight with and that person ..

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Verse N Style Magazine" <info@versenstyle.com>
Date: Oct 9, 2010 1:32 AM
Subject: Poem
To: "michael spruill" <micmyers27@gmail.com>

How can I show my love for you?
Tell me what the hell I should do!
Rip my heart from my chest so you can see me bleed?
I've done everything I can think of every good deed!
You want me to scream from the roof top?
Then would you turn around & stop?
Is there anything in this world that will fix us?
I'm tired of all this I just wanna cuss!
Y can't you understand how deep my feelings go?
There is no more going with the flow!
You shouldn't make me feel like this!
You know you're the one I miss!
I sit here alone wondering wtf I did so wrong
You've been gone way too long
I told you I wanted you forever that didn't mean it would end
My heart I have to defend
I hurt so deep without you
So what the hell am I suppose to do?
Come home to me where you belong
This aint no love song
Idc what anyone thinks anymore
You're the one I will always adore
So be the man I know you are
Stay with me my shining star!
By.Misty Willis

Same person as before



"Verse N Style publishes and profiles premier international fashion designers, musicians, writers ...

No comments:

Post a Comment