Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Poem titled me. .by tamika

Here is another talented poet on the rise who was  nice enough to submit her great work to lanskywords. .here is tamika with her poem titled (ME)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <mika26@vzw.blackberry.net>
Date: Oct 10, 2010 3:05 PM
Subject: Poem
To: <micmyers27@gmail.com>

My name is Tamika. My facebook name Bosslady Spar-I. My twitter is Bosslady_Spar_I.

The poem is called me!!

It seems that all the drama I just can't beat/i'm walking in my shoes but others people feet/ I'm bearing a load I'm not meant to carry/ I hate been played the fool like larry/i really don't share my thoughts and feeling anymore/ cause I was always told I'm putting up a show/ no not yet, I still didn't make it/ this show seems very real, nothing has been played with/ many people have problems but none of them are mine/ my life has not been well spent so why do I feel I'm running out of time/no Spar-I just press rewind/ I can't or the sun won't shine/ it will be no this time I'm blind/ open up your eyes to see the sunrise/ why/ I'm obliged/the pain hurts oh yes deep down inside!/ my soul cries out you can do it/but the voices in my head/say no chick just lose it/ I'm confused now I don't wanna place it/ the mirror, the only person in my way I just faced it!!!!!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment